This is for a digital file only, no physical products included.
➡️ What is the difference between an exclusive and semi exclusive?
• semi exclusive customs mean elements or parts of your design may be reused for public use*. However, your design will be completely unique to YOU and you only. So, while some parts of your design may be reused in different capacities, however you receive your file will be the only one sold with that layout/same colors/details/etc. each purchase includes a draft and 2 revisions. Anything more than that will be subject to additional charges. If you decide to drastically change the idea after it’s been started, it will be an additional $25 fee.
* I will absolutely make sure your file is distinctly different from any I may drop using the same elements. Meaning I won’t just slap on a new color and call it ‘new’ or different. Your file will still be yours, and any reused elements will not look similar to your original design, don’t worry!
➡️ how much are semi-exclusive customs?
• they will range depending what you need, however there will be a $25 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot. Once you purchase I will reach out to you and ask what you want and we can decide on a set price. You can pay the remainder and I will get to work on your design. Semi-exclusive customs pricing depends on how detailed you need, but they will still be significantly cheaper than exclusives.
➡️ why are you only doing semi-exclusive instead of full exclusive? Can I pay extra to make my design exclusive?
• at the time, paying extra to make a custom exclusive with full rights is not an option. I am choosing to do semi-exclusive because I really hate giving full rights to my own art away and not being able to ever use that specific art again. Not only that, but I make significantly less on customs, even exclusives, than I normally do if I offer a design in a drop. It wouldn’t be economical for you to pay what I’d have to charge to make up the difference, so this is a nice middle ground!
➡️ do you have any available right now? When will you have more open?
• right now, as I’m switching my schedule and changing up my entire business model, they will be available randomly. There will be a listing on the website. If it says ‘sold out,’ I don’t have any spots available currently. If they show in stock on the website, you can purchase them!
➡️ what if I need numerous designs?
• you will have to purchase the amount of designs you need. I will restock only what I have time for, meaning if there’s 5 spots, that is all I can take. If you only purchase 1, I can’t do more than 1. So if you need 2 different designs, you must add 2 to cart.
➡️ what is TAT?
• There are many determining factors to TAT and it’s hard to give an exact number. I always strive to have customs done in 1-3 days, but sometimes I have to go back and forth and fix things to your liking and it is dependent upon response time. Obviously if it takes 3 days to get a response, I won’t be able to get it done in 2 days, if that makes sense! I also take customs when I have time, so if I don’t receive a response for a few days I may have less time at that point, which may prolong TAT. But, as I said, I do try to always have designs done within 1-5 BD when I am able!
➡️ what do you mean the deposit is non-refundable?
• the deposit is solely to hold your spot. If you change your mind, that still took a spot I could’ve had for someone else. The deposit is credited toward your final pricing, so if your final price is $50 you will only owe $25 after purchasing your spot. If you simply change your mind mid-design, I have still spent time on a design. HOWEVER, if, for any reason, I feel unable to complete your design within a reasonable time or to your liking, you will be refunded your full purchase total including the deposit.
➡️ when will you start my design?
• as soon as you purchase and check out on the website, and we have our consultation and decide on a set price and it’s paid.
➡️ what if I want a logo?
• you will have to purchase a logo or branding package. Semi-exclusive custom spots cannot be used on logos.
Files may not be sold or shared with anyone else.
You may not trace, remake, or alter the files.
12in. x 12in. 300 dpi canvas
Provide details like specifications, materials, or measurements.
Add an image in your Collapsible content settings for more visual interest.
Share expert tips on how to use this product or pair it with other items.
List the details of your shipping policy.